Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SENSUAL LOVERS EROTICA: Pt. 1

Pt. 1
My girlfriend has a six month rule. She doesn't sleep with a woman until that time. This made me want her more. Here we were dating for a month and a half. We have been to the movies, the beach, plays, museums etc but we always end the date at her front door with a kiss good night. I went in for my normal kiss and she stopped me. I was shocked. Then she grabbed my hand and led me into her home.
I didn't know what to expect. Maybe she wanted to invite me in for drinks. Maybe she wanted to talk. But why didn't she just say that. I watched her lock the door behind us. It was dark except for the light illuminating from the kitchen. I started to speak but she placed a finger on my lips. She was so close I could smell her cologne. It was "Lamborghini Titanium for Men".
She looks at me, backs me against the wall and whispers in my ear, "You are making me break my rule." Before I could respond she began placing light kisses on my face, ear and neck. I instinctively reach out for her waist and start rubbing her back. I looked in her eyes and knew exactly what we were about to do.
I slowly slip’s out of her Armani jacket. She unzips my dress while I kiss her hungrily. She starts rubbing her hands on my breast and nipples while I rub and squeeze strong masculine muscles that are under her dress shirt. Damn, I want this girl but I don't want to rush it. She forces me closer to her. I fumble with my belt and let my dress fall to the floor.
I don't have time for niceties now. She wants it and so do I. I grab her boxers by the crotch and rip them off. I take her breast into my mouth and start rubbing her clit back and forth.

She starts to bending her leg and going up and down while forcing my hips into her with my leg around her waist. I don't know how she kept her balance but she did. I wanted her in ways that haven't been invented yet.
She lifts me up and she immediately locks her ankles together and enters me with three fingers. I am so wet she takes me with no problems. My wetness is dripping on her wrist. She places her head on my shoulder and begins to bite gently. She teases me by entering slowly and methodically. Then she begins to thrust faster and deeper. My body goes limp and she starts to moan & nibble on my ear.....


 

Written By:
Takana Kearse
{Blkluv4evr}
04/04/2012
Original
Copyrights Protected

Lesbian Erotica

No comments:

Post a Comment